Santa Claus has announced he will be enjoying a Festive Breakfast at the brand new Wilson Café in December. And he is inviting Gloucestershire families to join him!
Families will be able to enjoy a fun-filled festive feast fit for the Three Kings, take part in Christmas Crafts, listen to a Christmas tale in the Elves Story Corner and finally get to meet Santa himself. A total of £1 from each ticket sold will be donated to Cheltenham-based Winston’s Wish.
Café Manager Sophie Wilcock said: “We’re so excited that Santa has managed to fit us into his schedule at his busiest time of year. We’re really looking forward to welcoming him to The Wilson Café. I’m going to be extra good to make sure that I don’t slip onto the naughty list before he arrives!”
Families will be greeted and seated by Santa’s helpers before tucking into a festive Christmas breakfast. Once they’ve eaten their fill, children will be able to make their own Christmas tree decorations and listen to the Elves telling Christmas tales in the Story Corner. Every child will get to meet Santa and take home a small gift.
The breakfast will include a choice from the menu below plus a hot or cold drink. Smaller portions will be available for children.
• The Gallery Breakfast. French toast topped with Old Spot Sausage, sweet cured bacon, confit tomatoes and Heinz baked beans.
• Chorizo with Baked Free-Range Eggs with Ciabatta Soldiers. (Vegetarian option available)
• Gloucester Old Spot Cumberland Sausage in a soft farmhouse bap
• The Classic Gallery BLT. Sweet cured back bacon, plum tomatoes and crisp romaine lettuce, crammed between toasted sourdough.
• Sweetcorn Fritter Stack. Sautéed spinach, confit plum tomatoes.
• Warm Baked Croissant Stuffed with Wiltshire Ham & Somerset Brie (Vegetarian option available)
• Organic Muesli. Natural yoghurt & seasonal fruit salad (V)
• Toasted Sourdough Bread. Organic West Country butter & fruit preserves. Marmite available if you must!
Tickets are priced at £7.50 for adults and £4.95 for children. Under 2s can attend for free and will still receive a gift from Santa but no food or drink will be included. Places must be booked in advance for all children, even for Under 2s.
Breakfast with Santa is taking place on Sunday 15 December from 9am until 12 noon. To reserve your table, telephone Sophie on 077689 30380 or email ku.oc.stnevesretsof@weihpos. Book early to avoid disappointment.